Paladin is looking for a Digital Content Manager for a Progressive Non Profit in DC. We are searching for someone with great brand messaging instincts and a willingness to be hands-on. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in content management and online strategy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Developing and building brand identity through multimedia content both via print and online platforms
· Supporting content presentations by representing voice, tone, style, and brand direction as needed
· Collaborate with the Digital Campaign Associate and Digital Strategy Director to craete compelling content to advance progressive causes
· Website Management and Digital Production
The ideal candidate will have:
· At least 2 years experience working in online strategy; including some experience managing websites and social media for a political campaign, nonprofit, or brand
· Passion for Progressive Causes
· Background in journalism, copywriting, or content production, preferably worked with brand voice guides or style guides
· Knowledge of SEO best practices
· Strong understanding of metrics, analytics, reporting tools, and A/B testing
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or related field
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please click here.
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
When you apply to this job say that you saw it on the Cubicle Life!