Position at Neo Media World
The Digital Investment teams is critical in bringing our media plans to life. We work in conjunction with our planning teams and are responsible for the negotiating and purchasing of digital media real estate. We are an integral part in capturing a client’s vision to reach the intended audience.
Assist Manager and Director on plan development and recommendation development, including:
- Assistance with negotiations when appropriate
- Work with planning team and utilize 3rd party syndicated research resources (i.e. ComScore, Nielsen, etc.) to develop partner recommendations for media recommendations
- Work with Research and Analytics to collect relevant information on past performance
- Develop point of views for relevant partners and opportunities
- Meet with industry representatives to gain insight to all phases and points of contact of media partners
- Adhere to Neo Media World and GroupM Trading best practices as well as executional excellence while stewarding multiple campaigns simultaneously
Work with the Manager and Director on implementation and optimization of campaigns, including:
- Keeping up to date on all communications with planning team including buy authorizations, tracking reports, buy changes, creative specifications, etc.
- Oversee Associates work with planning team and ad ops to traffic
- Ongoing management and stewardship of campaigns
- Create optimization recommendations along with Analytics and Research and planning teams
- Work closely with Retail Media planning team to lead implementation of Retail campaigns
- Work with team to draft, issue, and evaluate RFPs
- Input plan activity into Prisma and manage IOs
- Manage trafficking process with internal and external ad ops teams
- Manage relationships with media partners
- Lead communications and manage timelines
- Lead monthly billing reconciliation process
- Lead monthly actualization process
- Work with brand safety and verification partners
- Work with the Analytics and Research team on reporting and analysis
- Benchmark and value reporting
- Standard buy campaign reporting
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Media Tools and Donovan Data Systems is a plus but not required
- Working knowledge of Google DCM
- 3rd party syndicated research resources (i.e. ComScore, Nielsen, Moat, eMarketer, etc.) is a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, and communications
- Minimum of one year experience as a Digital Investment Associate (buying experience) preferred
- Comfortable working with budgets and numbers
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail oriented
ABOUT NEO MEDIA WORLD:Neo Media World is a digital-first global performance agency. We’re an autonomous, agile company within Mindshare, and we’re backed with the added resources and scale of GroupM and WPP. Our team of experts support clients in programmatic, social, paid search, analytics, technology, organic search, affiliate marketing, ecommerce and across traditional channels.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the greater work we can create together.
When you apply to this job say that you saw it on the Cubicle Life!