The User Experience group is an assembly of the highest caliber interaction, content, conversation, and visual designers and usability engineers. We work together to tackle complex problems and present our customers with simple, intuitive, and beautiful digital experiences. We’re developing our AI platform and are actively looking for creative problems solvers and user advocates to continue growing company’s award-winning customer experiences. Our Voice and Conversation Content Strategist will create quality experiences for customers through voice content, chat, and other conversational interactions. This team member will be responsible for developing compelling, insight-driven voice and chat experiences that embody the brand, voice, and tone.
- Develop voice solutions for initiatives that support AI-driven experiences on smart speakers, VUI, in chat experiences, and more
- Create high quality content that aligns to business objectives, brand standards, and our style guide
- Utilize a range of inputs from user research, site analytics, usability findings and design standards, to develop solutions that satisfy business strategies and objectives
- Collaborate with other design, product, and content partners to create and maintain a best-in-class customer experience across the digital landscape for company
- Contribute to the maintenance and implementation of company Digital Content Style Guide standards
- Tackle multiple projects and competing priorities
- Pitch, propose and provide rationale for solutions to leadership
- 3+ years of digital content experience is appropriate and VUI content design experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, English, Linguistics, Writing for Stage and Screen, Usability, Business Psychology or comparable experience and a portfolio
- Experience managing client relationships and varying types of deliverables
- Prior experience writing digital content. Experience in creating copy decks or prototypes that capture content for voice or conversational AI is a plus
- Experience developing and analyzing content in digital environments such as: content audits, content strategy recommendations, persona assessments, taxonomy efforts, and applied usability learnings
- Prior experience with scalable solutions to address multiple digital media- mobile, web, tablet and voice
- Must be articulate and inspire commitment to a higher standard
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to balance business needs with customer experience
- Prior experience in User Experience, Usability or Creative Agency preferred.
- Financial experience is a plus but not required.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (George.Rogers@kellyservices.com), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
When you apply to this job say that you saw it on the Cubicle Life!