Senior Copywriter- Digital in Wellesley, MA
Integrity Staffing Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Copywriter- Digital in the Wellesley area. Integrity Staffing Solutions provides comprehensive professional level staffing services on a nationwide basis and has been bringing companies and professionals together almost 20 years. At Integrity Staffing Solutions, we find the best, highest-paying professional level positions within the top companies in the area. Most of the positions we identify will never be found in a newspaper or online because of the exclusive relationships we have with our clients who trust Integrity Staffing Solution’s recruiting team to identify top talent to fill their critical hiring needs. Finding a top paying job at a great company is often like signing the contract of a lifetime; let us get to work for you today!
Conduct in-depth research on member issues in order to provide quality resolution. Creatively construct written communication to members. Multitask and work with up to 15 various computer applications. Assess issues related to the pharmacy within Medicare Part D guidelines and resolve any issue with an appropriate plan and outcome. Document the issue and resolution in the database, while adhering to the strict turnaround time established by the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Share the outcome with the customer through verbal and/or written correspondence. Work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic, and regulated team environment. Partner with internal business units and external partners when you are navigating and researching issues. Acquire and maintain basic knowledge of relevant and changing Med D policies and procedures
As a digital copywriter, you’ll be working alongside a content strategist and a UX designer as part of our Medicare scrum team. Your role is to create a clear, engaging, concise copy that helps to bring clarity to the often-complex sphere of health care.
· Write a concise, engaging copy that meets business objectives
· Provide rationale for copy decisions and iterate based on testing and feedback
· Quickly learn and adhere to client brand standards, including brand voice and copy style guidelines
· Meet biweekly sprint deadlines
· Produce accurate, error-free work
· Collaborate with product owners, marketing, creative and scrum team members to meet established goals/benchmarks
· 5+ years as a digital copywriter or experience writing content for websites
· Knowledge of digital best practices
· Proficiency in MS Word/Excel required
· Proficiency in MS Windows/PC required
· Proficiency in InVision, JIRA, MS Teams, and Adobe suite preferred, but not required
· Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology a bonus
· Experience in health care is a plus, but not required.
· Agency experience preferred
- Hours: 8:30 -5 M-F
- Pay Rate: $50.00
- Employment Type: Contract
- Limited medical and dental coverage for contractors and their families available immediately
- Opportunities for professional growth.
As an equal opportunity employer, Integrity Staffing Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and a barrier-free application process. As part of the Integrity Staffing Solutions Accessibility Policy, if you have a disability and are having issues accessing any portion of our website or in applying for a job, please contact us for direct assistance by sending an email to email@example.com. Include your name, phone number, email address, and the nature of your issue. Only communications regarding disability access issues will receive a response. A member of our staff will be in contact with you within 48 business hours, Monday-Friday, excluding holidays, to discuss the information you have provided and to help you complete your inquiry. Thank you for your patience and our team is looking forward to assisting you!!
INTEGRITY STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
When you apply to this job say that you saw it on the Cubicle Life!