Randstad is looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to help drive growth throughout the funnel. This person will analyze and report on Randstad’s attraction, acquisition, conversion and retention funnels for both candidates and clients break them down by segments and cohorts, measure the impact of campaigns and tests, identify areas of opportunity and collaborate with teams to optimize the business to grow in smarter, faster ways.
You will be successful in this role if you are a business-savvy, technically-capable analyst with SQL skills and an advanced understanding of dual marketplaces. Were looking for someone with strong analytical and statistical aptitude who possesses the ability to communicate business recommendations; someone driven to ask the right questions about the business and identify data-backed opportunities and solutions. This person will foster close working relationships with the marketing, product and engineering teams and company leadership.
- Work as an embedded data analyst within our marketing organization to help set, track and achieve quarterly acquisition, conversion and retention objectives
- Dive deep into customer and candidate data and connect our quantitative/qualitative research insights to help us better understand how we can improve the customer journey
- Fulfill data and analysis requests from the CEO and leadership team to shape Randstad’s data driven culture with best practices
- Perform analysis and modeling to show how acquisition channel, customer behaviors and product marketing initiatives impact LTV for each cohort and customer segment
- Help drive strategic decision-making and make business recommendations based on detailed analysis, insights and reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) and financial results
- In partnership with our UX team, apply best practices to the design, set-up and analysis of A/B tests to drive iterative improvement through efficient experimentation.
- Measure the ROI of content and marketing efforts, including organic, paid, and earned content and connect content engagement to business outcomes
- Complete at least one in-depth customer behavior impact analysis (e.g., analyzing impact of sending a new onboarding email stream) within the first 6 months
- Work with the technical team to improve tracking implementation and data accessibility to increase the information we can measure and its accuracy
- Request the creation of dashboards and data models in our BI platform (Pentaho) and specify data integrations necessary to conduct robust cross-channel and cross-platform analysis
- 5+ years experience in data analytics, marketing intelligence, or performance marketing
- A degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or another quantitative field or equivalent experience
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL, Google Analytics & Google Big Query and excel data manipulation
- Experience solving complex business problems using data and transforming analyses into concise insights and recommendations
- Experience with BI data tools, marketing automation platforms (Qualtrics, Hubspot, Sendgrid), and other attribution or optimization products
- Familiarity with A/B testing and customer acquisition channel optimization and tools such as Optimizely and HotJar.
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with our passion for people. We call it Human Forward. In 2019, we helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 280,000 clients. Furthermore, we trained more than 350,000 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2019, Randstad had on average 38,280 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 23.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS). For more information, see www.randstad.com
Find out what it’s like to walk a mile in the shoes of a Randstad employee.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
When you apply to this job say that you saw it on the Cubicle Life!