What You’ll Be Doing…
You’ll help strengthen our brand and drive new sales of our enterprise products and services. Through content strategy, content marketing initiatives, search engine optimization, and social media, you’ll drive traffic to our site and build awareness and engagement among potential business customers. Partnering with key vendors and agencies, you’ll help shape strategy and implement programs that will drive sales. Your efforts will put our market-leading technology into the hands of new business customers that will help them run their businesses better.
- Accountability for content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads and brand awareness.
- Collaborating with business stakeholders and partners to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan.
- Building editorial requirements and governance; including SEO best practices, content categorization/structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Growing visitor/customer base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Responsibility for measurement and optimization of the content marketing program on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Integrating content programs with brand campaigns and other efforts across the organization to drive a coordinated message, ultimately driving demand.
- Building and managing rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to owned properties.
- Working alongside other teams and business partners to help distribute content that educates, entertains and informs the audience while supporting marketing/sales goals.
What We’re Looking For…
You are an avid consumer of online media. Figuring out how to entice people to click on your link is a challenge you can’t resist. You can’t wait to discover the next big thing in online marketing and apply it to your work. You are results-oriented and always looking to figure out how to do it even better next time.
You’ll Need To Have
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years of experience in B2B content marketing/strategy, SEO and social media strategy and execution.
- Used digital marketing to engage with and bring in new customers, with B2B experience.
- Willingness to work flexible, nonstandard hours.
- Willingness to travel.
Even Better If You Have
- Master’s degree – better if you have an MBA with marketing specialization or degree in a quantitative discipline.
- Experience working in an Enterprise organization to support content strategy and content marketing, editorial calendar planning, search engine optimization, social media strategy and execution, demand generation, nurture streams, with a keen eye on what conversation we should be having with our target audiences.
- Experience with search engine optimization, social media platform strategy and execution, basic content management, editorial calendar strategy, planning, management and execution.
- Experience managing content projects, including coordinating with other teams.
- Experience building and delivering presentations to senior managers and executives.
- Experience learning, developing, and explaining business processes.
- Experience driving and developing a team.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G – a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
When you apply to this job say that you saw it on the Cubicle Life!