Join our digital marketing team and take your career in digital marketing to the next level! This area of our in-house marketing team specializes in running the Social Media and Affiliate marketing channels that drive RevZilla’s revenue and new customer acquisition goals. You will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and will be seen as the resident subject matter expert for the execution of Social Media and our Affiliate channels. We want to put you in the driver’s seat to accelerate our marketing efforts, ultimately showing Facebook and our competitors who’s the champ.
Our next Specialist will be someone who sweats the numbers, is exceptionally detail-oriented, loves to problem-solve, and will be an analytical thinker. Social Media & Affiliate / Influencer experience is essential and will be paired with an insatiable curiosity to keep upping their game. You will have a proven track record of successful campaign execution from start to finish. You love to test, you have ideas that you are itching to put into motion, you have a love for understanding what drives existing and new customers to take action and engage with our brands. We’re looking for a fast-moving, passionate, digital expert to add to our team – are you our next Digital Marketing Specialist?
Our Digital Marketing Specialist Will:
- Build and maintain a large content and promotional pipeline to support RevZilla’s ever-expanding original content series and catalog of premium gear and parts
- Execute ad testing in order to find the perfect message that calls to every moto enthusiast’s heart
- Learn complex paid Social Media management strategies to take your results to the next level
- Manage day-to-day campaign pacing of multi-million dollar budgets
- Optimize the Paid Social Media campaigns daily to boost star performers and cut the underachievers
- Drive aggressive revenue and new customer growth across Social Media and Affiliate channels
- QA their own workflow–ad copy, audience management, campaign builds, etc–as well as review teammates’ work to ensure positive customer-facing experience
- Actively participate in and manage vendor/platform relationships
- Master Social Media and Affiliate management to take the driver’s seat
- Stay on the leading edge of Digital Marketing to keep evolving and driving our Marketing machine forward
Our Digital Marketing Specialist Has:
- 2-5 years experience working in Social Media and/or Affiliate Marketing
- Experience managing large scale Paid Social Media accounts in Facebook Ads Manager
- End-to-end campaign management experience including planning, launch, and testing. They will also have experience with 3rd party campaign management tools
- Proficiency with Web Analytics tools (eg. Google Analytics, Omniture, Coremetrics) including tracking/tagging
- Advanced Excel (eg. pivot tables, macros, complex formulas) skills
- Experience addressing Marketing Analytics challenges like: attribution, media mix modelling, cross-device reporting
- A self-starter mentality, you will be able to learn new processes, programs, and tools quickly
Extra Credit Goes to Digital Marketers With:
- Experience in multiple digital marketing channels (eg. SEO, Email, Display/Media)
- Business experience in eCommerce
- Database (eg. Access) and/or BI Visualization (eg. Qlik, Tableau) working knowledge
- SQL, Adwords scripting or other coding languages
- Omnichannel experience including measurement
- Motorcycle enthusiast (not a requirement!)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
When you apply to this job say that you saw it on the Cubicle Life!