Every Monday, The Cubicle Life provides a list of articles about seeking a job, what’s going on in the workforce, work trends, etc.
- Entry-level job postings are down 68% due to the pandemic—here’s what new grads can do to stand out – CNBC
- How Long Should Your Resume Actually Be? Here’s an Easy Guide to Follow – The Muse
- These 5 remote jobs pay more than $60,000 a year – CNBC
- Diversity In The Workplace Is Now More Critical Than Ever – Forbes
- How to Tell If a Company Values Diversity and Inclusion – The Balance Careers
- Skills employers look for in college graduates – Monster.com
Did you apply to any of the jobs above? If they ask you were you were referred by, tell them “The Cubicle Life blog”.