As the Venture Capital investment group of Qualcomm Incorporated, a world leader in next-generation wireless technologies, Qualcomm Ventures has been making strategic investments in technology companies that have the potential to dramatically transform our world since 2000. As a global investor were focused on building the connections that bring our mobile future forward. 5G is currently being rolled out, which will create several new opportunities for innovation and transformation of industries. This makes it a particularly exciting time to join the Ventures marketing team.
We’re looking for a passionate and creative digital marketing manager who can plan/strategize and execute digital marketing, such as SEO/SEM, marketing database, managing our external website and quarterly newsletter to raise awareness for Qualcomm Ventures within the digital space while maintaining consistent brand messaging. The candidate will play a major role in driving website traffic. They will need to measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and asses against goals, identifying trends and opportunities. Most importantly, this role requires someone who is proficient in Powerpoint, Adobe Creative Suite and has a solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Matomo, Hotjar, WebTrends). In addition, they will manage the web agency and monthly spend to ensure we are utilizing spend effectively and proactively managing website optimization.
This candidate will also develop and maintain digital/print assets including event collateral, presentations, videos, etc. In addition, they will have a key role in supporting and helping with the execution of QCV events such as our signature CEO Summit, Female Founders Summit and microevents focused on engagement with specific internal business units.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Securing the venue
- On-site event execution
- Managing event invite lists
- Developing the digital invites
- Post event surveys to determine event performance and possible improvements
Successful candidates will be able to both think strategically and will have a proven track record of being able to execute efficiently. An innate ability to multitask and adapt quickly to changing needs is also essential.
Come and join this exciting team!
All Qualcomm employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
- 5+ years in marketing role and 5+ years experience in B2B digital marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing and managing SEO/SEM.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage and inform.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Adobe Analytics, Matomo, Hotjar, WebTrends).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
- Excellent analytical abilities and data-driven thinking.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, strategic thinker who is results driven
- Experience with event management and execution preferred.
- Strong writing skills, to effectively communicate brand messaging.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages.
- Skilled at managing processes.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills including PPT, Excel, etc.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or relevant field required.
- Masters in Business Administration with emphasis in Marketing a plus.
When you apply to this job say that you saw it on the Cubicle Life!