This is a full-time remote position. You MUST be available to work East Coast US hours to overlap with our marketing director. Please do not apply unless that fits your schedule.
Do you love customer engagement and flexing both sides of your brain?
We are looking for a data-driven engagement marketer to manage Littledata’s inbound and engagement campaigns. The Email & CRM Manager will be responsible for running and optimizing campaigns, managing metadata, and interfacing with numerous teams at Littledata, including Marketing, Product and Client Services.
Littledata is a popular ecommerce analytics app for Shopify stores. Merchants around the world rely on us for accurate data about their online sales and marketing, and the Email & CRM Manager will be responsible for communicating that value in a way that is both engaging and methodical.
- Manage select inbound email campaigns to increase conversions from the right types of customers
- Create and optimize multi-channel customer engagement campaigns to communicate value propositions and decrease churn
- Develop a clean CRM architecture with accurate tags, metadata and customer segments
- Analyze campaign results, develop benchmarks, and share regular performance reports
- Partner with cross-functional Product, Marketing and Client Services teams
- Ensure that short-term projects match long-term company goals (KPIs and OKRs)
- Based in North America and available to work East Coast US hours
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated success running data-driven campaigns for a SaaS company or ecommerce brand
- Deep familiarity with common CRM, email and marketing automation tools
- BA or equivalent
- Fun culture in a small, global team
- Health insurance stipend
- Annual offsite in Europe
To apply, please send a concise cover letter highlighting a successful engagement campaign that you’ve managed from start to finish. Send to email@example.com with this job title in the subject line, and attach your CV.
When you apply to this job say that you saw it on the Cubicle Life!